Saturday, March 7, 2009

{Real Invitation Style | Lulu Paper}






I have the great pleasure of working with Austin's own Leah Duncan of Lulu Paper. She's a hip and incredibly talented graphic designer who makes events taking place in Austin and beyond a must-attend event for every invitee! Leah has her own voice (a beautiful one) as a designer, and manages to blend her vision with her client's ideas seamlessly. She loves paper, but doesn't limit her designs to it! Check out the lace-wrapped invitations above! Do visit her website at www.lulupaper.com. Thank you, Leah, for sharing these fabulous designs with us!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It's not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D